Monday 23 August 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Steven Scaffardi, stand-up comedian, open mic comedy, lad lit, chick lit, chick lit for men, The Drought, The Drought by Steven Scaffardi, funny books, funny books for men, funny books for women, authors like Mike Gayle, authors like Danny Wallace, authors like Nick Spalding, authors like Nick Hornby, indie author, humour and comedy novel, comedy novel, comedy book, funny novel, books about dating, books about relationships, books about sex, funny ebooks, funny kindle, Amazon, funny books on Amazon.com, funny books on Amazon.co.uk, best books to read,

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I am about to embark on a journey - an epic journey! Well, perhaps not quite as epic as the journey that took place a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away; or that Incredible Journey which involved two dogs and a cat traveling 250-miles to get home.

Come to think of it, I could be over-selling this whole epic journey concept, but let's just go with it and see how it works out!

My journey is the long road to become a published author! In September last year I finally finished the first draft of that elusive first book. And darn it, I am going to blog about every little detail, whether anyone out there is listening or not!

I also hope it helps give exposure to any fellow indie authors out there, because there is a lot of exceptional talent out there, and even if this helps just one of them, it will all be worth it (queue the triumphant cinematic tones from the London Symphony Orchestra...!).

Please feel free to leave me any comments or suggestions, and by all means contact me if you fancy a chat or want to pop round for a cup of tea!

So hold on to your hats and enjoy the ride (even if it does sometimes feel like it's going at the pace of the Tea Cup Rides...!)

Steve

No comments :

Post a Comment