Monday 30 August 2010

Comedy Virgin

Comedy Virgins, Cavendish Arms, Open Mic Comedy, Stockwell, Steven ScaffardiDiary of a stand-up comedian Entry #2
The people of Stockwell will be laughing at me on September 14! Well, that is the dream anyway...

Hopefully you understand the gist of this blog despite this being only my second post, and understand that I am talking about performing stand-up comedy for the first time, and not lacking a severe amount of ambition; my life-long dream is obviously not to just be laughed at by the people of south London.

On the advice of Miss Gemma Beagley I have chosen The Comedy Virgins night held at the Cavendish Arms in Stockwell to break my comedy cherry. Gemma has told me that the Cavendish Arms is a really friendly place and a great place for a novice comic like me to do my first gig.

It also gives me two weeks to con people into coming along to support me, and fake laughing at the appropriate times.

Hmmm, nerves kicking in already...

No comments :

Post a Comment