Tuesday 9 August 2011

The first printed copies of The Drought arrived today!

The Drought by Steven Scaffardi
The first printed copies of my debut novel, The Drought, arrived today! To say I was excited is an understatement to say the least! I was a bit like a kid in a candy shop, or John Terry realising he is alone with a teammates wife or girlfriend...!

Anyway...! The book will go on sale across Amazon and all good bookshops as a print and Kindle eBook version by the end of September. Watch this space!

N.B. Obviously you don't have to watch this specific space, it's just a figure of speech. I'd hate for you guys just to be staring at the screen waiting for something to happen. By all means, go off, enjoy your lives, and do all the crazy things that you kids get up to. But then come back and check out my blog and see if the book has been published. And when it has - buy a copy!

No comments :

Post a Comment