Tuesday 2 July 2013

Update on The Flood - follow-up to the hilarious dating disaster novel The Drought!

The Drought, The Flood, Steven Scaffardi, Lad Lit, Lad Lit Author, funny books, books for men, humor books, humour books, comedy books, funny books, funniest book ever,
I thought I should post a little update on how things are coming along with my second novel, The Flood. I'd been hoping for a summer release, and although there is still a chance, it could be looking at a September/October publication date instead.

The good news is that I managed to write six new chapters in the last couple of weeks whilst I was away in Majorca, so I am well over halfway there now. It's amazing how much time you have on your hands just sitting around a swimming pool or on the beach doing nowt! I could get quite used to writing in that environment...

I'll make sure to post some further updates in the next few weeks.  

The Flood is coming...

No comments :

Post a Comment