Yep, tech geeks are taking over the world alright. Remember that nerd you used to sit next to in class? Chances are you are working for that kid now. But the good news for all us half-wits who could only dream of creating something as remarkable as Google Glass is what those nerds have in brains they still lack in style. But that is all set to change as Google Glass announced a couple of months ago that there were working with Ray Ban and Oakley to address that situation.
But before they do, let us take this chance to laugh at those tech geeks one last time with the top 10 reasons why you SHOULDN'T wear Google Glass:
10. You will look like an asshole
It can't be helped. If you walk down the high street wearing these, you deserve to be judged.
9. Seriously, who really wants to look like this?
Let's face it, would you rather be Han Solo or Geordi La Forge?
8. Okay, Trekkies want to look like this...
... but that certainly does not make it right!
7. But Harry Potter wears glasses and he's cool!
Yes, but who got to shag Hermione? That's right Ron. She chose a ginger over glasses.
6. Google Glass can help with things like breastfeeding
I don't know why and I don't care. This picture is just weird.
5. You are leaving yourself open to attacks
Friday night, 12 beers later... you know it will happen!
4. You think it looks bad now...
...imagine what will happen when they start bringing out accessories!
3. No matter what Ray Ban or Oakley bring to the table...
...you will never look as cool as Arnie in The Terminator
2. In fact, you won't look cool period!
Nope, the best you can hope for is looking like this guy and who the hell wants that?!
1. Google Glass has banned porn
So it kinda begs the question what is the point if you can't look at naked chicks on the move?!