Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Happy New Year 2015, books to read in 2015, funny books 2015, best books 2015, The Drought, Steven Scaffardi, Lad Lit, Funny Lad Lit, The Flood, books for men, Happy NY, 2015,

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a fantastic evening and the heads are not too sore this morning. The last 12 months have flown by and after numerous promises to publish the follow-up to The Drought in 2014, I'm quietly confident that The Flood will be available as an eBook within the next 6-8 weeks!

I have been working on The Flood over the Xmas break and I am now 90,000 words in (which happens to be the word count for The Drought). There are one or two things to iron out and tweak, but I'm going to be working hard over the next few days to get it finished. I will then be work on the proofreading and editing stage, and getting a few close friends to give the book the once over and make any changes based on their feedback.

So thank you for your patience and I hope when The Flood does arrive it will be worth the wait! Until then, Dan and his pals from The Drought hope you have a great 2015!

No comments :

Post a Comment