Saturday 24 October 2015

The Flood due for Christmas release... honest!

The Drought, The Flood, Steven Scaffardi, Lad Lit, comedy, comedy book, comedy ebook, Lad Bible, Uni Lad, The Inbetweeners, Funny book,
After a number of false dawns, I am pleased to announc that I am in the final stages of editing my second novel The Flood, which is a follow-up to my debut lad lit comedy The Drought.

The Flood picks up from the first book and follows the unlucky in love fortunes of Dan Hilles. But this time, instead of the sex drought, Dan has made a bet with friends Rob, Jack and Ollie that he can manage a 'flood' of women and when he makes a bet that he can juggle four different girls at the same time, he opens up another can of hilarious dating disasters.

Due for eBook release in December and a provisional January date for the paperback, I'll be posting updates and sample chapters in the next couple of weeks.

Watch this space!

No comments :

Post a Comment