Thursday 17 March 2016

Pre-order The Flood now at Amazon for just 99p!

Pre-order, Amazon, Kindle, 99p, 99c, Bargain, eBook, Lad Lit, Comedy, Humor, Humour, The Flood, Sex Love and Dating Disasters, Steven Scaffardi
Sex, Love & Dating Disasters: The Flood is finally on Amazon and you can pre-order your copy today for just 99p. I know, I know - I said it would be available in March, but I am trying to meet you halfway here!

The manuscript is now sitting with the publisher about to go through the proofreading stage, but by ordering the book now you can rest easy safe in the knowledge that it will delivered to your device on April 30.

The Flood is the hilarious follow-up to The Drought by lad lit author Steven Scaffardi, chronicling the adventures of unlucky-in-love Dan Hilles. Check out the official book trailer:


If you haven't read the first book you can download The Drought for just 99p by clicking the link. However, you do not need to have read The Drought in order to pick up The Flood - it has been written in a way that new readers will be able to follow the story quite easily without reading the first installment.

Early preview reviews on Goodreads have been very positive with an average 4.33 star rating out of 5. Check out what readers have been saying already:

"Oh My Gosh, Laugh Out LOUD funny! my roommate ran in the room asking what was so funny and when I told her, she laughed so hard she could no longer walk!"

"I was nearly dying of laughter most of the time while reading this book."

"The bittersweet escapades of Dan Hilles just makes the reader cry with laughter."

"Funniest bar fight scene in the history of literature. I laughed so hard I woke up my snoring girlfriend."
Clint Forgy, author

"There a couple of scenes on a train which contain some of the funniest writing that I have read in a long time."

So there you go! You can read a sample chapter by clicking here and after that why not click the link below and go ahead and pre-order yourself a copy. Go on, you know you want to!


No comments :

Post a Comment