Thursday 10 November 2011

A couple more reader reviews from Amazon...

A couple more reader reviews from Amazon...
Book reviews for The Drought by Steven Scaffardi...

Amazon Reader Review #12 (Paperback Edition) The Drought
Refreshing to have a more accurate perspective on life for the modern man. The Drought is a real page turner - Highly recommend this for your next holiday read. 5/5 stars

Amazon Reader Review #13 (Kindle Edition): Not bad, made me laugh
When I read this, it was like reading a friend's diary. I could actually see some of my friends as the male friends. The one who is the stud, the dumb one, the one who would bang anything and one is who is relatively sane - in this case that would be the main character in the book. It is definitely a book you would read while traveling/commuting. Would I read another one of his books? Yes I would. 3/5 stars

No comments :

Post a Comment