Tuesday 2 February 2016

Update on The Flood... Ooops, I missed the deadline - AGAIN!

Sex, Love & Dating Disasters, The Flood, Steven Scaffardi, ebook, funny book, funny ebook, books for men, funny books about dating, funny books about sex, funny books about relationships, dating disasters, books about men, books for men, comedy book, comedy novel, laugh out loud, laugh out loud funny,
Jeez, guys, let's just cut to the chase - I'm pretty shit when it comes to hitting deadlines. I promised to deliver The Flood by the end of January and I have failed. Miserably.

Basically, I put the manuscript into the hands of some close friends and trusted book review bloggers and their feedback was invaluable, but it does mean I need to make more changes and tweaks than I first anticipated. Namely, rewriting the last four chapters. So....

I'm busy trying to fit in the rewriting in between a busy day job and even busier new daddy duties at home, which pretty much leaves me with no free time whatsoever! I would promise to have the eBook version out this month but:a) I'm not too sure you would believe me and b) I have now learned my lesson about promising dates!

So let's just put it this way - I am working as hard as possible to get the book out. I am excited about the feedback I have been given so far and can't wait to get it all finished. I just hope the wait will be worth it.

Thanks for your patience... AGAIN!

No comments :

Post a Comment